Our Student Services area is a Reception area specifically for our students. All queries relating to your child may be made through Student Services.
Whether students are unwell, unsure, have a general question or concern about school they can always visit Ms Vina Pinto at student services for support.
Student Services hours: 7:45am – 3:46pm.
Some of the services that are provided at Student Services are:
- Late Arrivals (signing in)- Students arriving after 9:01am are required to sign in at Student Services. Parental contact is required, to confirm that the child has arrived late. This can be completed via a written note, SMS to 0429 129 407, emailing the Absence inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call to 9791 3366 preferably by 10am at the latest.
- Early Departures (signing out)- Students need to notify the House Coordinator with a note signed by a parent / guardian. We DO NOT ENCOURAGE parents to come to the College unannounced to collect students, unless in an emergency. All appointments, whether Medical or other, need to be made after school hours, unless absolutely unavoidable.
- Handing in late homework
- Meeting with a Teacher,Deputy Principal or House Coordinator
- Lost property
- Parents wishing to speak with your child’s Teachers and House Coordinators Parents/Guardians wishing to make an appointment with a Teacher, may contact Student Services to organise a return call or email at a suitable time for both Parent and Teacher.
- Bag Passes Students who are eligible for a bag pass, may collect an application form from Student Services.
Our First Aid room and school nurse, Ms Joanne Webb are also located in our Student Services area.
We have a well-equipped sickbay where students will be assessed and either sent home after parental contact has been made or asked to return to class.